Monday, August 27, 2012

Working On Friendship

As I think more about the weekend, it's really all kinds of amazing. I mean, there was a certain point where Allison was finishing my incomplete sentences and thoughts and Caitlin told me I'd be an awesome first date. Ha!

In 2008, Corti had started a Zog football team of random's and called it Sweep the Leg. In 2009, most of the members that are still on the team joined, and we've all spent countless weekends playing football and bonding / drinking. I think it's a testament that so many of us were able to celebrate this amazing weekend and I even got to know some old friends even better.

With that being said, about three years ago, after I was about to opt out of some post-game drinking, Sunjay turned to me and said, "do you not care about working on our friendship?" A true testament to Sunjay's thirst for life and the many friends of Sunjay and Katie at the wedding!

So, as part of an STL tradition, and as part of my wedding gift to Sunjay and Katie, I updated the STL photobook. I originally gave the photobook to Corti last year for his 30th. So that others can see what the STL friendship is all about, here it is.... STL Photobook

STL Photobooth Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment