Until next time! I know I'll return to Spain as there is still so much to see. I would love to go to the north and see San Sebastián and further south to Marbella and a few places in between!
I also loved practicing my Spanish, but of course I wished it was better and I made less mistakes.
I got up too early this morning. I think I was afraid to oversleep and am now so exhausted. I caught my taxi and did various shopping at the airport before my flight back to New York. My flight was uneventful and watched three movies. There were massive lines at immigration, customs, and taxistand. But it's good to be back! I'm currently eating takeout Thai while doing my laundry, trying not to fall asleep!
Truly grateful for a safe trip! I never felt unsafe once and was very careful. I was never affected by pickpockets or anything else. And I got to see so much and spend quality time with Nakia!
So, hasta la próxima España! Pictures to be uploaded soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment