Tomorrow, I leave very early for Arizona with my cousin Yoonjoo - our fathers are brothers and actually my Korean name is Yoonkyong, so we share the same syllable (actually all 3 of the female cousins have it and it's traditional to share a syllable with your generation).
Anyway, I have a conference next week in Scottsdale and since the Grand Canyon is only a few hours away, I decided to head early and invited Yoonjoo to join me. The Grand Canyon has always been on my bucket list and it'll be nice to be in some warmer weather. My Sunday school kiddos were super excited for me and told me "not to fall in" and "take lots of photos" which we'll surely do. Yoonjoo is a professional photographer.
In 2015, we did a cousins trip to DC and although it's just me and Yoonjoo this time, these photos make me smile.... I'm curious on how many selfies we'll take in Arizona!




No comments:
Post a Comment