
Early afternoon I headed back up to the pool where there were a ton of kids and ducks!
I enjoyed a salmon wrap and a Prosecco happy hour before heading back to my room. I showered to wash my hair and headed to the spa pools where I tried the different jacuzzis as I waited for my massage appointment. A few photos from the different jacuzzis:
Everyone kept telling me all week the hotel had the best spa, so I decided to treat myself. The massage was fabulous and I had dinner at the Jasmine restaurant - I decided not to drink anymore alcohol for the day, but did have a chicken sandwich.
Afterwards, I got ready for bed and my early departure. My hotel booked me on the 6 am shuttle, so I could get my early flight back to New York and where I stay put for awhile - I have no travel plans for the next 2 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment