Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Work, Work, Work

So all day Monday and Tuesday, I met with individual markets and snuck in a quick meeting with our UK office. I was able to (hopefully) intelligently present the business as I was bearing through my cold. At one point as I was being given a tour of the offices, I started getting feverish and my broker ran out to get my cold medication - that’s what I call full service. But I plowed through and held it together. I continued to rally. We even enjoyed a nightcap and selfie taking at the Four Seasons Monday night and crashed a gala event of the broker conference at the National Gallery on Tuesday night. Photos below:





Wednesday, I successfully found my breakfast meeting with my other broker! I crossed Tower Bridge and enjoyed the views of London:





I presented to a market, and hopped on to the DLR train to meet with one of our subsidiaries in Canary Wharf. I had lunch with one colleague, worked from the office, and then dinner with others. The drinks and dinner were near the Cuttysark boat in Greenwich and we ate at the Trafalgar Tavern. A picture of the boat and view from the tavern:





Then I headed back to my hotel on the DLR train. As it’s busy with work, this post represents 3 days and I wake up at 5 am to catch my 8:30 am flight home tomorrow. I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed and for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment