The AeroMexico flight was fine as I had the first seat in Premium Economy, so I had plenty of room. But my entertainment only had Spanish audio despite a reset and troubleshooting by the attendant - she says this happens often. I tried to watch the Gilded Age, but switched to Oppenheimer which has slower speaking actors and therefore Spanish.
I landed back in NYC and was home from JFK in about an hour and fell back to my typical return trip routine - laundry and take out.
I’m grateful that Anne joined us and I can’t believe it was our first international trip together! It was great to spend time and see her enjoy seafood as we shared so many meals. For fun, some flashbacks down memory lane…
Sophomore year in our apartment circa 2000 - 2001:

Senior year in 2003 with our moms for Senior Parent’s Weekend:

And 2013 in Charleston for a girls’ trip of lots of eating…The famous 7-layered coconut cake at Peninsula Grill and probably some of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had at the Tattooed Moose. At this dive, we ordered the famous Duck Club and Lucky #1 which had kimchi:


We been friends over 20 years and hope the CDMX trip mates travel together many times in the next 20! So until next time… I look forward to more eating and adventures with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment