For the last 3 years, I've had an incredible experience that I could have never imagined. The growth, memories, and people I've met have really touched my life. You don't always plan for change - I didn't expect the last 3 years or the next opportunity. But I know because I was here, I burn a little brighter. Thank you #teameqx.
Over three years ago, I went on my first mini-sabbatical. I was blackberry free for three weeks in between Marsh and Equinox, traveling to Korea and through Europe.
Today, I start on a second mini-sabbatical and although I don't have a blackberry anymore, I'm work email free!
I'm off to Japan for 8 nights and then Korea for 7 nights before I start my new job at Hearst.
These last few weeks in trying to transition were bittersweet, so I'm very excited to unwind and wander Japan solo before I'm inundated with family in Korea.
So I'm off to the airport where I then transfer in Minneapolis for a direct flight to Tokyo! Can't wait to see what this amazing island nation has to offer!
We all burn a little brighter from knowing you !
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you!
Delete