
It was a little windy, but it was still warm by our New Yorker standards:

We sat by the pool after our walk as the forecast said it would start raining around 10 am and we wanted to enjoy the sun. You see the clouds are not as dark and ominous as yesterday:

Generally, the hotel was less crowded - probably because some have returned home or didn’t have Martin Luther King Jr day off in America or aren’t American.
After breakfast we napped for hours poolside and I ordered a piña colada which I do on every vacation:

Then my first ever mudslide as it was apparently invented on island:

After resting by the pool until mid-afternoon, I flipped my sequence and worked out late afternoon. The gym was empty and I enjoyed a peaceful workout.
The guys picked us up for dinner. Due to the rain, we decided to return to Camana Bay and enjoyed more Croatian rosé and decided on a casual dinner at the Goat. We shared wings and I had a jerk chicken sandwich, mom ordered a shrimp pasta, Mike had a grilled cheese and tomato soup which reminded us of the Tombs, and William had a chicken parm sandwich. No photos as we ate leisurely in this chill restaurant.
Finally some outdoor time today and a casual night in less cloudy Cayman!
No comments:
Post a Comment